Tuesday, March 25, 2014

the opening (14) Camp NaNoWriMo (8) editing foster the people torches (2) F (5) Challenges (8) caps


Syntymäpäivähullutusta disorder called life It's been a while since I've delete it. I've had time to his grand rotation to a new job, a heart rate monitor and the other with malice. When I returned yesterday from work sometime after 22 hungry and tired, I realized something that I decided to appoint a writer's paradox. Indeed, I noticed that the writing foster the people torches (i) the main barriers are: 1) Work 2) Life on the other hand, the greatest source of inspiration are: 1) Life 2) Work Most likely, if you give up work and life (ie everything that happens to me in life, I was born in the protagonist - I do not Spirit), I write and edit unusual lightly next year. At some point, inspirations, however, would begin to dry up, or at least would come to the wall crazy. A wonderful foster the people torches weekend, do not work hard. Time to edit, write, drink tea, read a book and blogs.
Welcome back! And you're quite right about the paradox. The smaller the place, the less stuff to draw on ... on the other hand, can not even write it, when it is really boring, but then I keep coming up with all on their own can be achieved when you can not steal from real life so much ... xD But help, whether you have been birthday! Delete
Well-crystallized brings the paradox of the writer, that is how it goes :-) Fortunately, autumn is making inroads, then I will work for less garden and to devote more time for writing. Congratulations! Delete
Very good point! I myself have been times when I have had too little time to write a (frustrating), but on the other hand are also times when time seems to be "too much" (in the lazy, unless they can retain foster the people torches a very rigorous writing schedule). That would be pretty ideal situation that these various episodes take turns. The feeling after a long career in again after the free time to write, ah ... Delete foster the people torches
So, while waiting for the time ... You never really have had too much time to write, but for example, on vacation time really will be used less efficiently, so does not have time to write, even though in principle it would be appropriate. Oh, I like my views on these vacations is certainly not on the rise (although after all the good work that is). (:) Delete
I have just the same feelings! I always wondered foster the people torches what a full-time writers get their ideas while I continue the excavation of good ideas in the workplace. And the rush is also completed. Not Writing can always be a priority. Sometimes we shall also live. Have a great weekend! : D Delete
Yeah, but I guess they have the time to "venture" in real life. However, yes the stuff, which is unlikely to work without being hit .. No, writing is irritating side, not all ideas must clear the memory file recovery. Or at least a wider vision. The time when something important is missed. But after all, life itself, however, important writing (though sometimes it gonna be forgotten ;)). Remove
I've thought foster the people torches about that for full-time writers are tearing stuff ...: D But of course there is more to life ammattikirjailijalla even if their jobs do not need all day to press. foster the people torches However, this is an important thing to recall, so thank you for reminding me! Delete
KYKL
18 hours ago
Lurun figures
A disembodied
4 weeks ago
Wolves do not hibernate in winter
The holiday after the holiday?
Lila Jyväskylä, foster the people torches Finland I love writing, dresses and dreaming. I travel when there is a time and money, hobbies oriental arts and dreaming about the publication of the novel. View the profile foster the people torches of
2014 (3) January (1) January (1) January (1) 2013 (29) December (1) January (1) January (1) August (1) Author paradox July ( 2) June (1) May (2) April (3) January (6) September (8) January (3) 2012 (39) December (11) November (6) October ( 7) January (6) October (9)
PTM: Realistic adult novel. Started in 2009, the latest sharp editing 7/13. F: NaNoWriMo'12, scifikässäri, waiting for a rigorous editing. Continue. VSS realism for a change from the perspective of women, started 2/13. On ice for 4/13 since because of other projects. NV Camp NaNoWriMo'13, young adults, the genre still selviämättä. KYKL: NaNoWriMo'13, dystopiakässäri. Editable.
the opening (14) Camp NaNoWriMo (8) editing foster the people torches (2) F (5) Challenges (8) caps (3) written (13) publishers (1) KYKL (4) music (3) NaNoWriMo (12) names (1) novellikuu (3) NV (5) PTM (34) tips and notes (20) VSS (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment