Saturday, March 8, 2014

Math ST2S Suites arithmtiques


Hello, I have a little problem with an exercise that my math teacher sp me Donnea do house duty: We assume that we only have to pay a purchase smoke test two types of tickets, of a respective amount of a and b euros, and with a non-zero integer b natural. Part A (we assume here that makes money) 1) In the case where a and b are coprime, we can justify paying any amount. 2) IF a and b are not coprime, how much money it is possible to pay. Part B (It is assumed here that no longer makes money) is taken dsormais a and b coprime. 1) Justify that can pay a sum S if and only if there are two natural integer m and n such that: am + bn = S 2) (here we take a = 3) a / b = 8 guess. Vrifier we can pay are 14,15,16. in dduire all are suprieures can, too, be paid. What is the largest sum M not able to be paid with notes 3 and 8. b / Determine the largest amount can not be paid when b = 11 and then when b = 13 c / a repre, reprsenter graphically M versus smoke test b. that remark does one? What would be the values of M when b = 14? vrifier Well here I started here a good left my DM. I explain my problem: - In the party A: I do not see very well how he can justify to pay any amounts when a and b are coprime and therefore much less explain it are amounts smoke test which may be paid if a and b are coprime. - In B Parties: For question 1) I justify with Bzout and Gauss theorem, has no problems. smoke test After for question 2) I saw that you can pay the amounts 14,15,16 but dduire any monies smoke test can be paid Superior I do not see very well. and after .. I am completely MUP! So here, in the end I think I do not understand is NONC poiur was that I can not ... if someone can give me a boost I would he very grateful. Thank you in advance!
You do not n'tais away yet. This is in part A (see Bzout / Gauss precisely), you allow to make money, the question is whether smoke test any integer n can s'crire with p and q integer ratio (n ative make the corresponding smoke test currency). Does it remind you of anything? if a and b are not coprime, what happens? For Part B, the 1 is a Rewrite of NONC form in mathematics. in this case, must be positive integers. If I can do k, k 3 I can do quite easily. so if I can do 14, 15 and 16, it is easy to do. it remains to see if I can do 13, 12, 11 Responding. for b and c, the reasoning is similar, you have to see.
Math ST2S Suites arithmtiques
Sp math TS arithmtiques LAC 2005


No comments:

Post a Comment