Thursday, March 6, 2014

First the GM offers to let me do my record alone or let him do the personal because


Role play is a special environment, especially when it plays on the table, on paper, with people physically present. In 2010 I was still a beginner in RPGs: some crazy party with friends in engi school, a campaign "1" Dungeons and Dragons ... Not enough to claim a CV player but dense enough games to discover that the RPG is far from the image we have of it: no medium eccentric flashlight friends weirdos rather the very opposite. flashlight friends
Just out of school, out with a gamer boyfriend for years, I agree with naturally "his table. 2 "There, flashlight friends the Game Master, B., a man between 40 and 50 years of L5R Masters, a medieval flashlight friends fantasy game in a Japanese world. I can not wait to play in a campaign, in an original and searched universe, where the "role play" is more important than in Donj 'which too often tend to be a PLMP. 3
Importantly and sign my death I decided for the first time since I play RPGs to embody a woman story break my habits. I opt for a shugenja, which in L5R is basically a witch / priestess. Character flashlight friends Creation
First the GM offers to let me do my record alone or let him do the personal because "he has an idea of character that could stick. "Regardless flashlight friends of the fact the character creation flashlight friends L5R and knowing flashlight friends my boyfriend that MJ has some" house rules "under the elbow, I trust him to make my character. flashlight friends He asked me if it suits me a character with a "dark secret. 4 "I say yes, it offers me whether heimin 5 troubled past. I agree with joy, yay a tortured character, gogogo!
Because yes, I have four pages just to tell the life of my character. A girl prostitute. Who lived his youth in brothel. flashlight friends Who stole the affairs of a young noble girl to pose for her. Which is "beauty of the devil" which in the book of rules means "beautiful," but I did learn that three months later, flashlight friends B means "sexy rape." Yeah totally.
Okay okay spend on bad taste, I thought. flashlight friends I think that it will, after all, I'll play an independent girl, resourceful, flashlight friends which is desperate to not go back to where it comes from: exactly what I want the toilet stereotypes after all, right?
Scenario 1: centered on the passage of gempukku my character 6 in a tournament. Following various events, my character is separated from the rest of the group (so other players leave the table during this time) and is kidnapped. My character wakes: it is attached, two burly 7 NPCs in the room. I decided to use my character charms flashlight friends to attract NPC closer, then, having previously managed my jet to untie my hands, knock.
There first weird way: instead of an action scene as we see in movies, and as I expected, B asked, staring into his eyes, if it bothers me to play the scene.
Naively, I say no problem. Then follows a creepy when he describes the NPC with their hairy legs and lustful eyes and my character "to them thank you and that makes them the gringue. "I am alone, flashlight friends I player in the living room, hand clamped on a handful of dice 10, the amount I had calculated the amount needed to fuck bread to these NPCs. I thought the throw away, but it seems that the DOJ believes it is necessary that I should play the scene in my character.
And it eventually ended. After this strange moment, which leaves me a little uncertain, I can throw my dice, after insisting flashlight friends "there now, my character is, yes now! "Even today, I do not know how long B would continue to tell what appeared to be his little film personal balls.
I tell myself that I'm imagining things. And continues the storyline. The tournament starts! And MJ, jubilant, announces that it will be the first event of the struggle. In a pit. In the mud. With a female NPC.
Never mind. I made a little taken aback, but I played good heart: my character is supposed to be part of a very focused and pragmatic clan battle! Then there is an obstacle course race. "It's more convenient to do in underwear, with a sort of headband for breast and panties ..." that said the DOJ, full-poker face conceals so little jubilant tone again.
This first scenario happens. After explaining to my boyfriend this weird moment, he told me that yes, B is "weird" and "character" (he sometimes annoyed so completely incongruous, alone.) But he told me "if it will mind, we need you to say it, I can send it if you want. "He was right, but I, naively, I close my mouth, I did not want to spoil the mood

No comments:

Post a Comment