Wednesday, March 19, 2014

If I had a wish, or rather many wishes for 2014, they would go something like this: Let there be li


Again it's the time of year. We stop and we will make some kind of progress, bunkers and perhaps we will see what we would like to embody in our lives in the coming 12 months. Wisdom brought about by the post-perspective may reveal that the 2013 went quite high according to plan. Life has a tendency to an element of surprise, as if to remind us that control is an illusion. We're happy to steer our ship, but the ocean is unpredictable. Life repeats its message to us patiently kunnoittamisen the importance of the present moment, but the fight against the eternal unchanging uhmaikään: bunkers I do not want this! This is bullshit! How does my boss had the nerve to say that to me? You'll never guess what it is now done! I wonder if he hurt when there is not yet replied to a text message? Should I spend my vacation in Spain or in the next Bali? I wonder how laskupinosta never get through this!
There is a puzzling paradox that often we try to control our lives in order to create happiness and joy chuckle. When you stick to the ideas of why you want to become a muututaankin wish the opposite: stressed out and anxious. But if opitaankin to set goals or hope without sticking, the present and the saint of the everyday life of respect for the journey to be enjoyed, as well as the destination.
Elon human beings, and the contrast is just as astonishing: A parent who lecture addict son alcohol wine glass in hand. Dentist by chewing would miss the much maintenance. Of Eating food with advice. Läheisriippuvainen therapist. It is a friend who never calls and whining because you have not kept in touch. We humans are inconsistent and often blind to the fact that at the same time as iron your love with the right hand placed on the left of our hands to commit violence (violence, of course I do not mean just physical abuse). I once read a good quote of how peace marches are full of angry, self-righteous people. We condemn the other, the people and the times without seeing it no paradox. We all do this: you, me, our families, our friends, bunkers our loved ones and our enemies. The best remedy is probably the fact that not everything should always be taken so seriously.
I do not make New Year's promises because I believe that life opens up and carry their own pace - of course, control the waiver is in constant spiritual bunkers practice in my life, as I am sure many others also in life. 2013 has been a great, terrifying, eventful and very busy year, which has brought with it a lot, and I am grateful for the pakaduttavasti. I have met a thousand or more awesome people, got the honor to hear of so many stories bunkers of life, traveled to many countries and once again realized that the human heart is beautiful. I believe in the goodness of life and people, I believe that life is on my side even when I think it is against me. This year I have also polished by the internal mirror, which reflects myself and questioning, examining and studying the question of who I am. The truth is, of course, forever changing and undefined, bunkers and the mental suffering of the waiver is not completely painless task. Yet another paradox which I have looked in the eye many times in the last 12 months. It has been very liberating.
If I had a wish, or rather many wishes for 2014, they would go something like this: Let there be life yet ilontäyteisemmäksi. Let the understanding and approve of myself and the world. Let my life a little bit bold and rebellious. Let my heart be grateful for your beloved bunkers ones, and often makes sense to let them know that I love them ... And let raw chocolate raisins inexhaustible source of power!
Less room for improvement, more acceptable. Always, when I say the second human being to be judgmental, negative, or narrow-minded I have these properties embodiment. The more I try to achieve perfection or happiness, the unhappier I am. The more you complain hurry, the more I forget myself were the one who agrees to fill the calendar. Worst fears is scary.
Your Comments
Top Home Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment