Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Powered by phpBB 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamex


Presentation IRL: Hello, my name is Christopher, dvr I am 32 years old. My story about WoW: I started WoW BC middle and I joined the guild Mad Family on the Sargeras server. I'm still very attached to this guild because, as I indicated in Quark I have not changed since my arrival guild on WoW. Once the HF appeared I put on because it's a good motivation to discover the content and full test on different aspects of the game I stopped playing in Cataclysm and I returned to MOP. Since my return I raid more about the current extension, it does not interest me at the moment. By cons I like to raid the previous extensions to make HFs course: D My characters: Mitylia, Hunter special beast from BC (Alchi / Engineer 600) http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/ character / sargeras / Mitylia / single I currently 15,990 points of HF on this character and 16440 points on my account. I also have several alts: - a special dvr shaman heal 90 (Calli / Enchant 600) - a special druid heal 90 (Couture / herbo 600) - a special DK tank 90 (Joillerie / minor 600) - a special thief fighting 90 ( Tdc / Skinning 600) - a monk phase heal up special dvr also must be level 65. (Blacksmith / minor being up) My disposed: I play a little in the evening after work and if not a little on weekends. Then if events are created, I can make myself dvr available as it does not last too late on weekdays. Why you joined: It is now over two years that I am, but I've never taken the plunge. I contacted Quark there a few days because my server (Sargeras) is dying and I honestly have more than tired of pvp server. My guild on it is still nice, people are nice, but I can not move in my HF, I feel blocked me. I have not taken the plunge because if I migrate, I intend to migrate all the characters at once and this is a budget dvr too. Today I can do and this is one reason why I postulate. I do not intend to join you right away (I must plan my migration and I say goodbye dvr to my guild correctly), but I want to contact you, come and see how it goes on your voice :) Top
Cuckoo and welcome to our forum you finally decide you :) It is indeed dvr necessary that we discuss on TS because when migration is involved, we prefer to be completely ok for both parties (applicant and guild), what are you waiting us, and we with you etc ... as many euros are at stake :) wait to know the officers arranged for us to discuss ^ ^ Top
Posted: Feb 09 2014 10:28 p.m. Officer Joined: October 12, 2010, 11:01 p.m. Posts: 587
Hello :) Here, I informed my guild, I put things in order and I ask the migration by the end of February (when I have touched my salary ^. ^) Top

Display posts from previous: All posts 1 day 7 days 2 weeks 1 month 3 months 6 months 1 year Sort by Author Post time Subject Ascending dvr Descending Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1 [11 posts]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You can not delete your posts in this forum Search for: Jump to: Select a forum ------------------ Welcome to the Club Membership Club Grand Club Lounge Screens - Photos - Videos World of Warcraft WoW News Fights mascots theorycrafting Addons, UI ... Discussion on Achievements and Guild General Quests Exploration Player Dungeons and Raids against Player Trades and Reputation StarCraft II bar Hyperion Achievements Diablo III Hostel Tristram The Achievements of Diablo 3 General Discussion Your Hearthstone decks
Powered by phpBB 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net

No comments:

Post a Comment