Friday, October 31, 2014

Defined index Workplace - Getting Started II - The First Steps III - IV Seeking Help - Step by step


Welcome to my blog. Whether you've gone to this blog by accident, as you've done this recommendation, or just curious, the first thing is you have a right to know the purpose of it. My name is Hector and I am currently a high school sophomore at the school IES Damia Campeny. As you may know, during the first and second secondary school students in Catalonia is our duty to do the research and other work, in my case, I intend to build a robot. But my work is not even occupy the same building, rather in the outcome. My goal is more ambitious: I propose to make a complete construction manual robot, not tansols to build it and operate the robot, which is what we usually do, but I intend to ensure that anyone who reads manual can also build the robot, understand what you are doing at all times and so, in order to achieve a basic understanding of electronics, which is also what I intend to get myself wanscam as well start from scratch . And this blog is one component of the work. This blog will also keep track of my work, a blog dedicated to the public interested in robotics, robotic-manual blog, a blog open to any suggestions and help, a blog for the curious, a blog for young people who want an idea which is a research and a blog dedicated to all those who wish to receive and share knowledge in this world. So, dear stranger, Feel free to browse and curiosejar on this site and do not be afraid to give your opinion. wanscam Sit back and enjoy it. Welcome to my website.
Defined index Workplace - Getting Started II - The First Steps III - IV Seeking Help - Step by step ... And BEFORE STARTING - The Robot Mini Sumo II - shopping list III - IV Weight Materials - Advice for Materials and Welding - The servomotors II - Infrared Sensor B / W III - The Proximity Sensor IV - The Bakelite Plate V - VI microcontroller - Other materials and exterior design - Restrictions and II Software - Electronic Design Features I - Introduction and Software II - Study III Circuit - Dismantling and Assembly of scheme - Preparation Material II - trick of servomotors III - Preparation wanscam of Plate IV - Assembly outer programmers - Programming a Robot II - The PIPO2 Programmer III - Fitting PIPO2 PROGRAMMING I - Introduction wanscam and tools - What is the schedule? II - Programming Language "C" III - IV Software Testing - The Robot Program APPENDIX I - Construction of a Tatami II - III Performance wanscam Testing - When all else fails IV - V Erratas and blunders - Electronic Design VI - Full Program Robot
Here is a record of some of the most significant blunders that arose during the work. * When the main idea was to record a double-sided board emulsified, I ended up buying a board with emulsion on one side. (Five dollars that I said goodbye ..!) * Not have tallacables I think pliers would do the same function. Mistake * At two in the morning when I was about to finish soldering wanscam tin plate I rebelled and formed a bubble where there was some convoluted connections, sumintme in * deepest despair ... For some strange reason (although I wonder why) my first pic ever worked ... * During assembly I had some desoldering components for errors view (solder to two in the morning is what now). * Screw I bought a meter and measured was slightly twisted, and it was very hard to cut. When I started wanscam locking screw nuts I inadvertently damage the screws, wanscam so that these females were screwing very hard, and got a point that it was impossible to screw them over, so there are points no female robot and ought to have. * The next blunder was the first blunder "important" work, and is related to the servo: Just when the robot was already mounted, I test all components, and fortunate were the first servo. I tried a simple program, which consisted of advancing the robot if Counterclockwise mate. What was my surprise when I found that a wheel had gone well, but the other was slower than expected. What happened? It would be something of connections? I tried to redo the connections, make bridges, but nothing arreclava the problem, so I think changing the wires, so that the right wheel was controlled by the left output (the output is pin strip plate where the servo motor connected) and vice versa ... and well, it worked perfectly. And tansols this, but I bought a third servomotor also worked with the servo output "spoiled." What happened? I wondered at

No comments:

Post a Comment