Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dung Pham (Mr.Andric) gs4 Account Excutive - ODS Dept. - FPT Telecom Co. Mobile: (+84) 90.456.9244


It has been five years to the day since I started working at The Register, and once, just once, right there, I'll use the proper name of the publication was to support myself gs4 and Date my family, and give it the respect it deserves. I went to El Reg as the Great Depression was gaping open its belly, and provided a place to work and grow and learn - and also pay for the privilege and great autonomy to start action. According to my experience as an editor in the IT field, I have never ready to leave a job. I usually stick around until the company goes bust or be acquired or something else significant gs4 happens, which makes me a little erratic, if you want to know the truth. So, in a way, El Reg should be grateful that I have been provided a different challenge and interesting at this point to become the editor of a technology business publication from people just put together HPCwire. There are things one foot in the largest data centers in the world. Like supercomputers is a precursor to the tectonic changes in the IT field in the passing year, the technical experts at the largest enterprises in the world and suppliers that serve them (or do not come to their great misfortune) is causing a big change in the IT field. And it is about more than hardware, as it is hard for you to hear from me. What is attractive gs4 to me is getting a 3D look how all the elements of the system - hardware, software, people, issues, and money - come together. I do not plan to take a job at El Reg five years before Ashlee Vance left to go to the New York Times, but it seemed like a good idea for the sorry state of the economy. (Lehman Brothers went bankrupt during that week.) And I do not plan for this career move, either. An opportunity came along I felt restless for change, and I took it. I even surprised myself, to be honest. And I believe that. For all my fellow Reg in recent gs4 years, what can I say? Those of you who have struggled with the beasts of me, all I can tell you is that you are not alone and your suffering will be rewarded. (I have a lot of cans to buy ...) The homemade fruitcakes Office Christmas is a tradition now, so do not be afraid, they will be in the post, just barely in time for the debauchery of annual holiday party, as usual, regardless of where I get a paycheck. It's about family, and El Reg has always treated me like that. So, take the cake. And for the readers of El Reg, lucky catch all errors in logic, each typos, mistakes and all, I can only say that English is not my first language and the trouble is I do not know what my mother tongue is considered. I did mention I have a touch of dyslexia, too? Starting sense now? I can not buy you a liter of millions, but I will make you this deal. If you come to New York City, I have some homebrew that I'm willing to share. You will have to make your own fruit cake. It has been my great pleasure to be infringing your system all these years, and will expand into other areas. I thank you all for your patience and look forward to seeing you out there even in other places on the intertubes. (AManFromMars, please come and play sometimes at my new gig. Each lease to a commenter like you to keep him awake. Either anything is.)
Dung Pham (Mr.Andric) gs4 Account Excutive - ODS Dept. - FPT Telecom Co. Mobile: (+84) 90.456.9244 Telephone: (+84) 4.7300.2222 / Ext: 4973 Email: Dungpt17@fpt.com.vn Address: FPT Telecom gs4 Building - No.48 Van Bao Str., Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
FPT server DC is where a lot of major sites related to the fields of media, ecommerce, entertainment, gs4 ... 1 Vnexpress.net 2 24h.com.vn 3 Vatgia.com Ngoisao.net Tinhte.vn 4 5 6 5giay.vn .......


No comments:

Post a Comment