Saturday, June 28, 2014

Many, if not all, of the passing isg of friends here and they are environmentally conscious choices


Many, if not all, of the passing isg of friends here and they are environmentally conscious choices, "green", whether isg it's beauty, lifestyle and personal choices. This is a beautiful thing, especially in these hectic modern times we live in: the era of everything at once, exaggerated exploitation of crops, livestock and natural resources. I am proud to go against the tide and to have readers like me, able to stop and think about these issues and then act accordingly. So when I read in the email preview of this book that speaks of nature symbols par excellence (the trees!) I did not lose a moment to tell you about it right away.
In this book of 158 pages, and Lucilla Satanassi Huber Bosch, experts isg and practitioners in the plant kingdom, take us by the hand to discover (or rediscover) the spirit of thirteen trees through the botanical aspects but also motologici, history, symbolism, the 'use. A detailed review, complete and comprehensive that will take us to establish, with one of them, a very special bond: thus meet "our" tree, what impresses us with its quality that we see in ourselves, or we want to achieve, isg or strengthen, isg or improve. That tree will be for us the Spirit Guide, to draw upon the knowledge, strength and capacità.Ci isg affects the reality of a majestic tree and as old as the oak? Or the friendly estroversia of lime? Or, again, the purity of juniper?
This preview struck me because, despite not having expertise in botany, always feel that staying in contact with the trees makes me feel good. Hug a tree, feel its strength from ancient bark, helps to put thoughts in order and then the very shape of the trees, with roots firmly rooted in the ground, but with the hair that tends to heaven isg is a picture of how we should be to stay fine.
For people who want to discover their driving shaft and wants to go a step further, there are remedies (just like Bach Flowers!) Called Spirit of the Trees: let a plant guide us and help us to acquire and improve quality . My Spirit is the ash that helps you to be more confident and find ourselves.
The Spirit of the Ash is a great companion on the road to self-knowledge. It helps us to see who we really are and allows you to drop the masks behind which we hide, making us feel protected as in a big hug with our origins. In search of the higher self helps you find your way.
Hubert Bosch - Founder of a spiritual community that practices self-sufficiency in the Austrian Alps has written several books on issues related to self-sufficiency. In 1978 he began to deal with natural cosmetics such as creams, and the first one to Rosa that even today, of course improved, is produced by Remedìa.La life takes him to Italy, isg where he met Lucilia and start a new exciting adventure dedicated to Nature and plants .
Lucilla Satanass isg the herbalist and flower-therapist, naturopath and researcher and Hubert Bösch bioenergetic fuse together Remedia, herbal company. Together they have written several books dedicated to natural cures. Lucilla Satanassi has also collaborated with the magazine Herbs and taught at the school of herbal medicine Riza. On sale in bookstores or online at Macrolibrarsi.
I also ... I discovered them years ago and had helped me and since then I have been interested in various flower remedies, flowers isg in California and now these. Small aid life-changing and mood for the better. Thanks for visiting, your comments are always welcome: * Delete
Thank you for the advice! It seems to me an interesting read and nice .. maybe even to share with my kids some simplifying syntax and words! isg ^ ^ Http://micolcirid.blogspot.it/ Delete Reply
Reply
I really like your blog! :) And also your description is very nice and looks very similar to mine belonging to the fact of having a husband! and instead of the tricks I have clothes :) you like to follow each other? bacibaci veronica Delete Reply
Dora Bruschi January 24, 2013 15:28
Thanks for being gone from me! What your interesting blog! I'm making friends with essential oils for a while 'for months ... your post reminds isg my new love! A good read us! Kisses Ubique Chic Delete Reply
reading your words I felt like I was talking about .. sometimes my boyfriend is upset because when we go to the mountains I hug trees and I want to always be there to contact ^ ^ is one thing stronger than me, nature is something wonderful me and fills your soul. I immediately feel better. If I could I would go to live in the mountains, far from the city, from the stress and everything .. thanks for this wonderful report :) Delete Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment