Saturday, February 1, 2014

er sorry for the link, I bugged, it

Video surveillance low cost "Home and Home Automation
Aquarium Automation Home Automation Control Box Voice Control IR lighting Eedomus Hackintosh Homeseer Home Theater Interface Objects Online Security Server Windows Home Server NAS PA Zipabox
Tweet

Cost

Who says home automation, also said security, video surveillance and so often. Like many I have spent many hours browsing the shops and forums, looking for an affordable, integrated and my other systems. I finally opted for a so-called hybrid solution, ie combining the analog to digital. I. Choice of [...]
Who says home automation, also said security, video surveillance and so often. Like many I have spent many hours browsing the shops and forums, looking for an affordable, integrated x21 and my other systems.
Addicted to new technologies, I of course first of all looked towards digital cameras. These cameras have many advantages: they often include a Web server to administer, making them autonomous: x21 they seized their favorite web browser in an address, and access to the live camera they integrate various functions, such as automatic sending a capture or a video, by email, sometimes MMS, motion detection do not require specific wiring, the connection is made via conventional Ethernet network or Wifi
But in return: their price is much higher than an analog camera. We find today from 70-80 , but we must admit that the quality is worthy of a webcam x21 ... For a quality image, it must rather expect from 200-250 minimum if in the more you want night vision, the price still explodes to 400 finally, x21 if you want to place them outdoors, where it is often necessary to add the price of a waterproof case, waterproof digital cameras are very rare in this day
Based on these findings, I am interested in analog x21 cameras. Analog x21 has been proven for decades. We therefore find any quality, at any price, x21 they tend to drop sharply since the advent of IP cameras (digital). So I set my need: camera correct x21 video quality for video surveillance (no need for HD: D) -> there is quite subjective night vision to 10-20m opportunity to make the outside to monitor x21 around the house discretion attractive price
Quality tends to deteriorate in wireless due to interference of any kind, so I stayed on wired analog cameras. After visiting the shops and the web, I finally found on Ebay resellers, located x21 in Hong Kong, with whom I could buy 4 cameras of this type, for $ 25 each:
One for the front of the house, one for the back, one for the living x21 room, and finally to monitor x21 the baby's room (replaces the baby monitor). Characteristics are not phenomenal, but satisfy my need: Sharp Color CCD 1/4 ", which gives me a wide enough angle definition 420 lines, a resolution of 528 * 582 24 LED Infra Red Worn Night Vision 20-25M The discreet enough to put them all under the roof of my advanced (here in the upper right near the gutter), which therefore does not require that they are 100% waterproof.
I tried to automation there a few years ago with some X10 modules, some free apps, etc ... to equip the house I rent. Then I got the chance x21 to do build, and this is my home automation projects have exploded, new construction allowing me to provide a complete installation and integrated home. Today, almost x21 all my installation based on Z-Wave.



Somfy: Motorize its portal
Are you sure your link? Because it points to a 9100A Aviosys, and this is the one I use. It makes available 4 analog cameras on the network, but no location HDD, input alarm outputs, etc. ... :/ Baluns are not mandatory, but it facilitates the passage x21 of the video and power over cable Network. If you do not use balun, and that you use FTP cable with analog cameras, how you doing?
er sorry for the link, I bugged, it's on Ebay, Surptime shop. For connection, in fact, I used one twisted pair (2 wires) for the empty

No comments:

Post a Comment