Monday, October 14, 2013

This entry was posted on ส งหาคม 1, 2012, in Life and Living. And tagged CCTV, theft, lost, stolen,


This entry was posted on ส งหาคม 1, 2012, in Life and Living. And tagged CCTV, theft, lost, stolen, steal the home, motion, guns, loot system, motion sensor, explosion, burglary. , told the robbers, thieves, robbers, Progressive House, South Acton, burglar alarm, theft. Bookmark the permalink. alerta enter comments.
I had this in mind for a very long time. But it has not crystallized defeated. But the story in less than a month ago. I feel like writing it out in spite of his base is still in a state like this. His subject matter is. This time I worked with a family life. In the province of Pattani. It is unfortunately a fact that I said only that everyone understood immediately what I was talking about and why it was strange that at this time I myself did not know what to say. What to say and why.
Back up prior to the event, it was a minor event, although the prime minister at the foreign news pages, alerta it also concluded that it was a petty thief. When I was asked by foreign advisors. I was on the way no different. That these are a pair for ages and Pattani. This is just another incident to happen and soon extinguished at the prime minister predicted. I am the same when events are generated intense. And continuing for a long time. Even with the harder. Weakened somewhat interchangeably, but at this time I do not feel that these events would be possible by a simple
From the start of the event. alerta Many of my friends, both close and not close it gradually moved out of the area. If I made it. Today, the only people alerta who can not move out. Had ties. But there are very few people who will decide to remain a choice to go. As far as I conceive. I do not see anyone who is considering the same. Of course, many people, both known and not known or have been known recently asked me standard questions. "Do not think to move it," even if my answer alerta is, "Never mind, do not think and do not move", but my reasons for those answers seem to be gradually changed, and so original, I answer, I think. pressure comes from the sense of the word "home" alerta I was born here, although it is likely that life was not long. But from now on will be an opportunity for me to live in his hometown. And what may be the opportunity to return their homeland. The story goes that it was built he was exceedingly proud. alerta But today, even if I have the answer. The reason I seem to be changed.
Many people on the answers from me. I can understand if he is not in the immediate area. But people alerta would not care about much of anything, Pattani, because that's not the reason they wanted to hear. The real estate market of New York, largely because of this event. So I feel that the insurgents are referred to a special tax of a property in London without much unethical. However, the property market is not stagnant Pattani. Reclamation area, the price fell about four million chips and small houses that I lived approximately 3-4 million price is not the same as the price of land in the field if they could take many years, even if the system is live. changed quite a lot, but we were able to see the ability to adapt to the life of Pattani. Whether it is car traffic alerta island. Metal Detectors in motor show. Market closes at four o'clock. The monks in the temple. Or even jogging after sunrise etc.
When thinking back to myself, it takes longer to reach this point. When I started, I chose not to use wrought iron home. But instead of using an anti-theft system. I choose to use the safe and the people bear placed on the second floor for storage of valuable small items that would be safe for me to go into this that sometimes make me happy just to answer the question many people. do not understand. I just did a curling iron does not exceed alerta 5% of the selected route. While violence waged. CCTV systems are popular. I did not choose to use it. I'm not sure why. But I feel more secure when no CCTV. Many friends I know that I was the Pattani family roots might imply that I was in the area would not be a problem, too. And it's not afraid of anything because familiar alerta It is not wrong, but it was not enough.
My family has a factory located in the area which are quite sensitive enough. Before the former Prime Minister will agree that this is not just a petty thief. Our factory was burned Rabepenhngaklag may be called up once the building lost more than 80% in less than four minutes. And have tried many many times. So we need to install a fire sprinkler system. CCTV, fire alarm, but did not attack, it also has tried to burn again. But was not successful. But it will have to throw a grenade over the fence to make a fire outside the building. From the first time I feel I want more protection than various systems mentioned it. I went to the gun. The rifle comes with learning to use a weapon seriously trained multi-course to level the coach. Confidence in the use of weapons to carry it, I went out to reconnoiter the area around the plant after every event. alerta To plan better protection levels ranging from digging a ditch around it. A three-meter high fence around it. Or even pointsman and rifle. Exchange alerta of visual conversation between alerta a group of young men, strangers to observe the plant's leg hair. The gun in Pattani is legal and I was able to get the license as well as in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment