Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I especially like to eat bean curd, but from the area near the market to buy tofu brain, adulterati


Heart and clouds tempting fortune "Fang and his netizens" on page 11 Tag: reprint rodosalarm

I especially like to eat bean curd, but from the area near the market to buy tofu brain, adulteration too, taste very good, so I wondered, trying to do their own genuine, authentic taste of how good curd, and saving money, rodosalarm but also more hygienic. So, I started to use from home, food processing machines find their own way experiment with homemade curd. After a dozen times in my tests, really let me work out a homemade curd methods and tricks to, and since then, the family throughout the year, often have I done taste and smooth, white and delicate, rodosalarm Bean curd mellowness to the table. I put myself curd way to teach you, you might have to try.
Nickname: rodosalarm


No comments:

Post a Comment