Monday, October 28, 2013

[Network Interview of three] contract writer Zhou Chunlan


Funing off Ke Yunlu
Born in the middle of the last century, a village family of teachers. Members influenced me the most is that my grandmother, but I never called her grandmother. She does not allow anyone shouting at her home in the family hierarchy, thus eliminating the need for her maiden name, and forget she was puqi people from across dvr the Yangtze River. I only dare call her what Dad, Grandma will be called to endure scold, or even a clip. She said that a woman must have a surname. As one born in the south, dvr because of the war rather than love, or the parents matchmakers, but accidentally women living in Honghu, from the sensible, I word of mouth from her ear where you know how to distinguish between dvr their homeland and a foreign land. The Hills easy impermeable hard, a Yangtze River cross on the ground, dvr and Honghu puqi impression in my childhood, dvr like two different worlds.
Leng Liaoleng staring at me this question, think you this interview structure on our dial signed, almost the same pattern. Therefore, the impact of the subject, the answer should be in front of me peers have said. So few writers poets, I'm too lazy to say. The second question. dvr Entering middle age, suddenly I realized that I did not want the good and bad writing dvr standards. Is the heart, the heart can write what they want, is the greatest joy. Little trouble, only the case of thoughts, try to write their own heart.
7, you usually like to see what kind of books? Which book you will never forget? Miscellaneous books I see, nothing classification. Let me forget life's book, to be honest, you might laugh at me soil. Than anything else, is a vertical of the "Three Hundred Tang Poems," with the kind of comment. This book is my father watched. Should be the first day when I read my father dvr bought for himself. At that time, out of curiosity typesetting vertical body so I read on, I have to rely on a lot of words above, Mongolian, or guess, to read on. I think, as a rural teacher's father bought this book at home, he may have had forgotten. However, this book has been let me carry, until today. I like looking through it when nothing. Those look like traditional Chinese characters, like a group chat ridden years of erosion of the elderly said to like.
12, do you feel stressful life? (Please specify which aspects you talk about the greatest pressure) did not even stress.
[Network Interview of three] contract writer Zhou Chunlan
[Network Interview Seven] contract writer Staff in [Network Interview of eight] contract writer Wang Yun [Network Interview of nine] contract writer Tan Yan [Network Interview 10] Wong Wai-sum contract writer [Network Interview 11] contracted writers Zouchao Ying [Network Interview 12] contracted writers Trinidad smoke [Network Interview 13] contracted writers Yangxiu Wu [Network Interview 14] contracted writers Sentinel [Network Interview 15] contract writer Liu Hidden Creek [Network Interview 16] contract writer Wang Jun [Network Interview 17] contracted writers Shortage Lake [Network Interview 18] contract writer Cao Junqing [Network Interview 19] contracted dvr writers wish long red Nickname:


No comments:

Post a Comment