Tuesday, March 24, 2015

|| MERI MAANSIK HALCHAL || || my (Gyan Pandey) shows a lot of mental activity || || || || mind is t


|| MERI MAANSIK HALCHAL || || my (Gyan Pandey) shows a lot of mental activity || || || || mind is the mind of my documentary evidence I am becoming || || Blog ||
Many places are always Akstingbisr fire. When the fire started on a bit is only used profitable. Agdirev become the fierce these are not just 1-10 kg dry chemical powder. But how many people use fire Aktingbisr know? During a visit in his compartment on the back of the wall hanging "ceasefire" watch this one kg of equipment. And then, as tends to begin to bother me. How will I use to live my wife asks. This shows that they are ignorant to the north. Not that most people are unaware. Learn to use it in the training of the railway station master comes Honor. During the time I observe them in their room that they can run the fire Punchha? The poor do not know how to say. They said yes. Please tell that I did. To avoid the boss said, the fire is not engaged! They were told that the other one corner assume you are on fire, and you have to act quickly. He then said that the fire without explanation, she would run. John was in the process of quitting. I said that I will Varryfai I priests, filed for trial, they run immediately tell - are hitting on the fire place. Indeed, the great master of Honor did not run. He picked up the fire. Could clearly be seen shaking their hands. He walked her to the right target but without Ackchaht. Many of them share the room was a coating of white powder. Frozen on me too. I took a quick shower to the general. Inspection was heavy. After the fire made a video on a Kryud teach employees the right to use. Some of the enterprise activity

No comments:

Post a Comment