Monday, March 16, 2015

If you have your I noticed a new entry here (here) there Preferences want to change the dashboard c


If you have your I noticed a new entry here (here) there Preferences want to change the dashboard cam ne new to old ... .actually very thing I dock my story because I want to change digital spy the word verification setting I did ... thanks Mrs. & Mrs. Diamond Diamonds Lurve about constructive criticism did ... really digital spy talk ... I personally never even aware of the existence of word verification x tuh ... Actually it is found before ya want to change the way down here tuh cam haaa ...
Because now ya no time skit ... then google it I find another solution ... By the way ni dah successful Alhamdulillah ... ..who have problems like me ya x de link to switch to the "Old Blogger Template" refer leh ya how k ...
Footnote: How to nih-2 kitanya not permanently switch back to the old template new blogger k ... he just has to edit what we should je ... who is more comfortable bg only old freelance blogger template digital spy is ... ya da close window ... we still use new blogger template k ... so, Laksa want to use again touched it once ag ... Capy paste.
IntanBerlian: thanks..mestilah affected efforts to succeed ... Klu dak nant children to come ... hehehe bleh cenggitu? February 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM
anitadiana: digital spy betul2 sebenornya x suke not comment any word verification when nih..sekali apparently was home alone cam tu ... hahahaha ... seb defender someone willing to rebuke ... hehehe eeiyss: business success ladder ... hehehehe February 24 , 2012 at 4:06 PM
Waaa..banyaknya label .... I have 5 label je ...... February 28, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Tengku Nazmi: website address what ye ...? Less ya know .... October 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM
SumeSakan Myself ?. Sometimes it's hard to say about ourselves because we know ourselves so well then others. But, I'll try to give a simple self-description about me. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. Hehe right to? But I always try for it. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to talk, I like to dream, I like to make a joke, I like to make people around me laugh, I like shopping and many more. But comand interest ... hehehehe ... let alone sing it ... hehehehe. Hmmmm ... it feels so far ckup dlulah ni ... if nka know more our friends so let's la ... hehehehe View my complete profile
Village Activities (11) Healthy digital spy Activities (1) My children (5) Anniversary Day (1) Blog Tutorials digital spy (5) Cer Prayojana (20) Stories Kingdom (2) Coding (1) Deco-Deco (3) Dinner (3) Ad (2) Religion (4) Info (30) Health Info (14) Info Breastfeeding (9) Sew Sew (10) Streets (31) Join Contest (1) Exemplary Stories (2) Touching Story Collection Soul ( 7) The discharge Feelings (2) Words of Wisdom (11) My Life (152) My Little Qaisara (97) My Little Qhaliff (9) Fragile Stomach (2) Opinion guys? (7) Pregnancy Stories (6) Home PR1MA (4) Segment (6) Sharing is Caring - Dapurku (49) Suka Suki (18) Wedding (3) Wordless digital spy Wed (1)
2013 (27) March (6) February (13) January (8) 2012 (191) December (10) November (12) October (22) September (2) June (12) May (41) April (28) March (21) February (28) Tutorial: How to Convert to New Dashboard Dashboard ... Sara & Ika @ Office Dinner Glam Red Black EL ~ ~ Today Sara Apparently Fever Heat In Silence CW Sara @ office again Rendang digital spy Chicken Ala Original Red x de setting for verification word nih .... When Si Kenetkupun Busy To Wear Heels CakePHP - How to add "Please Select" or "Please Pili ... Wordless Wednesday Sara Salon Now Open "Contest: digital spy TEKA-LAH by lyana kamal" Thank God .... The Retracing simplify amik child to nursery ... ko there? Fire Chili Cook Mackerel Praying While Carrying The Baby ~ statute Eating With My dear son Yang X SAYANG Spontaneous Bleh Blah ... Adoiiii Ikan Bilis Cook Acid Brown Frame of Love ~ SumeSakan Lunch Nan Ado From SumeSakan Any one style to your baby sleep Mak Pak IT ... Children already in cop to? Click And Type Laju2..ginilah when it was ... ... When self hammering began pengantins want berblusher Setup Requirements: - 1st day Qaisara digital spy Work Break Ke ... Spot Nurseries X Holiday ... January (15) 2011 (206) December (8) November (19) October (38) September (29) August (45) July (27) June (18) May (17) April (5) 2010 (17) December digital spy (1) August (1) June (1) May (14)


No comments:

Post a Comment