Thursday, November 27, 2014

However, my purpose is to remember when Dad came back from town after spending fifteen sensor map d


Father's Day is coming and I have to write something about, sensor map especially about him that just has a couple years left. I remembered a few days ago emptying drawers, I found a shirt Famous brand in an old notebook. This shirt as he called sensor map Pope, is in the form of a light bulb when inflated, made of silk fabric is carbonized by fire, first, to the air pump, operated a hand pressure on the piston Petromax acting on the fuel chamber and burns gas emanating T acting as the carburetor sensor map and then combusted is turning a key, second, a very intense luminosity: the famous Petromax lamp is no longer used.
Apparatus sensor map had one of memory in my home hill, then took him to Las Gardenias and disappeared, probably my wife cachineros sensor map sold it to buy some bread. Just sold my leather jacket, my wrench my vinyl LPs, and when he claimed was bitter sensor map and uttered Damn, you still have the race to claim! Why do not you full money for the week? Not bothering left him there and went long. That shirt, one unit unused, I found several weeks ago by cleaning and left it in the box under my desk different things and today I want to write resort to this artifice. I touch my fingers soft fabric. Surely it was the last issue that did not use our Petromax and was forgotten in the notebook dad, surely, too, came home electric light and this not because, through the work of the government or municipality but by the ingenuity of Mr. Billion, a neighbor the hill that their influence with the Russian embassy had requested pull the wiring strip district only a particular meter, and from there on overhead lines (bought cable that needed power at home) supplied supplies to many Monthly soles without delay under penalty of immediate removal. This must have been 1963.
Shirt comes in an envelope number 400-600 CP 41 and under will be, I guess, the range of brightness. In my house the hill I had to turn the Petromax: kerosene filled the tank, so pumped. I would decade was amazed how my child's eyes is that the fabric could resist such fire, however, when black shirt was slightly wrong move and the Petromax is falling apart and no longer served the shirt. The device emitted a constant buzz and was by kerosene gas leaving the chamber to be exhausted after about three hours of use, more or less, and had to increase more kerosene. The light given off resembled a focus of current W 200. Dad stood in the doorway room and bedroom linking point where there was a window in the kitchen making a lamp lit only three rooms of the house. In winter time liked to sit under the lamp, conveyed warm, sheltered, and light to read Sampietri, sensor map Saw the newspaper Ultima Hora - Daily afternoon, Dad always compraba- sensor map or do my homework on the table while Dad encintaba sensor map separate piles of coin half sun, twenty cents, real, media, money from the sale of fruits of the day for shopping in the morning, in the wholesale market near home.
However, my purpose is to remember when Dad came back from town after spending fifteen sensor map days of vacation-from year- means that dad was insurmountable do once a year at least, visiting his elderly father bringing food, clothing and anything else I needed. My grandfather had made the attempt to live with us in the house of the hill but got used and preferred to spend his last days in his village next to his daughters. sensor map We left the village, repeat, pack animals sensor map because sensor map the car has not reached the people. We left at dawn, two mules, two donkeys enabled by Don Thomas, husband of one of my aunts. The trip was slow because my dad used to stop the ride in a place to tell the adventures happened boy in such a place, we detailed the name of their fields, marked the trail of goat stood or fell to such a place, had events sad, comedians or bullies who had spent some of his relatives. Your memories with sentiment stoked to get to mourn. In addition it was slow

No comments:

Post a Comment