Saturday, December 21, 2013

about me that practically does not remain still nothing more than to use alternative programs (Secu


Hi Unixáci and Linuxáci! I have the problem that I'm short. The otherwise very high quality IP camera OD-325HD is origoš NVR softík CamProExpess (but only works for widloidné systems), in ktotrom but it is unfortunately even after three and four updates enforce CamProExpess firmware update with cameras picture. But along the way in ArgusSurveillance enforce or SecuGuard everything brisk as it should. I tried to clean NVRko crank Masin, only updates and drivers, even were the exceptions in the firewall-e and the exception in DEP (HW-DEP) but I'm still freezing point. I also tried different versions of Win as XP-Home, XP-Pro, 2003 STD-2003 EE-2003-STD-R2, but still nothing. On TechSupporte from airlive.cz are also to short, even I took the trouble to write and to Taiwan for their headquarters, and also I did not know you. I almost begs the question, is there any distribution that is directly or indirectly aimed at bezpečnostmé CCTV?? I think not watching through your browser enforce (FF, etc..), But something with The functional NVR-com. From the logs IP cameras I reproached involve a Linux kernel version 2.6.14 BusyBox. I am surprised that the producer did to me incomprehensible reasons only software for Widloida. I already climbing up the neck which hegemony win, not that I did not like them, but there are other OS that I equally enforce like (such as Linux Fedora, SuSE, and that's not saying, for example, or the QNX RTOS or turn E- ComStation).
clear stream goes fine, for example through VLC, the point is that the problem is only meant as supplied origoš soft (CamProExpress), other than SecuGuardBasic or ArgusSurvellance everything goes quite smoothly. There is no problem through FF, or InternetExplorer, or anything else. Even as mentioned CamProExpress is clear from the behavior of the program that some communication occurs (shouts go to disrupt the monitored area), only the image is somehow all the time. I also visited some forum from which it is clear that I am not the only one who has this exact problem ...
Well, something like that :-))) No, včul seriously, I do not need much of a possibility, practically just looking NVR-I function under Linux, if such a thing exists at all. I ask purely out of curiosity, if anyone knows of a similar Dacom, I Google but nothing I found significant. While it is probably true that if under some unix-like, enforce I lose the possibility of some advanced features running according enforce to the manufacturer's cameras meant only under Widloidným ActiveX, enforce which to me at least it seems very strange, as the camera itself contains the Linux kernel.
Distribution for VR course enforce there are, and manage the recording over the network. But due to the additional enforce functionality of type Vendor enforce Lock-In Those that will not help much. Without it, in this case, can be archived, but not automate monitoring. enforce Holt, it's funny that even in such business such as security, you can gamble addiction.
about me that practically does not remain still nothing more than to use alternative programs (SecuGuardBasic, ArgusSurveillance) until developers AirLive nedoriešia communication between the camera and NVR Soft. Of course, forced under Widloidom. And Unix-like systems I have unfortunately not so good mate, so I'm able to make applications for their own peace and the like. A high price I'm willing to pay for that, the Dupla the manufacturer supplied soft should work and does not work as it should. So I will continue to follow the next version of their soft NVR product. Perhaps it is finally fully operational.
Mice that airlive may haughtily ... konverťáku to create events in the EPG for example. After all, such a thing would then fully integrate their hardware into current portfolio of competing solutions which developers would have to move their mind about the question regarding the introduction of the extended functionality into their product without leaving the street. This is exactly the vendor lock-in technology compared to an addiction to narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances distributed sales.
Well, let me Thee partially disagree. The final product of any manufacturer, if you have run off into the world should enforce work one hundred enforce percent. And it just happens. But along the way with older models of IP cameras, the predecessor-325HD, namely POE-200C or OD-300c, the problem is not. Personally, I do not have to vendor-lockin enforce reservations as everything is fully functional. Therefore enforce appear to bind exclusively visual communication between the camera-325HD DVR and NVR soft, but the other cameras in this brand with that NVR is not. And do not think about that it may Arlive to the rest because enforce in this way the company will only make a negative ad from which they can then run considerable gains, which I think it probably does not want dlhdobo no company can afford to ignore. I am not the only one who has this problem, so you probably know about it and it is only a matter of time until it is resolved. And it has nothing of the competitors in the sense, as you understand, when you're competing enforce softy work better with that camera, how should the original, manufacturer supplied. Simply, enforce I think that nowadays, whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment