Monday, November 25, 2013

[Tags | RYFMAR] *** Act of my soul - work through the corn, the law of my soul - unshed pain. Of al


[Tags | RYFMAR] *** Act of my soul - work through the corn, the law of my soul - unshed pain. Of all earthly poet works harder from all earthly work is not for the eyes. Not a creative show, not caress someone hearing time line hides and reveals a moment. You instant, instant flashing lights shine ready to catch, b November letter, which live in the snow? Would not provide the letter in the autumn decay, transparent flashing lights emptiness would not see eye. Flight of my soul is in the fire, as if my soul flying winged horse. flashing lights We serve up a snooty horse. Autumn leaf flies under ogneglazy afternoon. So the sun broke through the haze of his eyes, stopped on the run swiftness freeways. At the moment, the only moment frozen city between living healing rays of dumbness.


No comments:

Post a Comment