Thursday, May 14, 2015

I could not take my eyes off you. My eyes kept tightly stick


My name is Choi Siwon, this year I was 28 years old. I live in a very large house and luxury. And I was the director of a very strong company in Seoul - SW Cooperation. Everybody admired me. But they just always admired vault 34 my handsome face alone ... Ya, I really was handsome then, people just look and see. Hey, I have this thick eyebrows, a straight nose, the eyes like two members of this onyx, double knob coin this makes people envious, lips curved, muscular vigor of skin with honey , too. That is why a lot of, well not say that every woman in this world wants my girlfriend. And of course, they will be very happy if my girlfriend.
But that's just my dream only. The truth can not imagine, with the beauty and power in hands like this that I left alone. Actually vault 34 I have not found anyone interesting enough to attract me. Things were too blurred. I am still looking for someone, someone can change it all, someone could make the world revolve around me at first encounter. Because I believe in love at first sight. Perhaps so that I almost ignored everyone, until one day I met you.
I have a car and I always enjoy driving it to the next company. But I can not foresee what will happen to me that day. I think it's a really bad day, my car was out of gas. It was on a cold night, and all of my staff had left long ago, plus the sun suddenly pouring rain and I did not have the box ... oh, sure that nothing could be worse than this one where huh .... So I decided to rush to the nearest bus stop, or that, or I would not be able to go home. I so desperately run in the rain until the people wet. Heavy rains more, but okay, I finally reached the bus stop. I waited under the awning small, but then I suddenly realized. I do not stand here alone, somebody is also here. And I find myself almost dumbfounded, mouth open and eyes widened itself out
Within seconds, I thought it was a girl, but turned out not to. I really very beautiful, bright white skin like milk amid heavy rain the night, your eyes brown color subtle contradictions, you are beautiful like a porcelain doll, your nose straight and tall, and lips, her red lips ... really hard to hold back the desire to be kissed it once .... Ughhh, you're lovely. And that moment, the moment when they reach the image my eyes, I know, I know I really had found "him". I finally found you, find someone I've long been searching over. It might just be me, with whom I will spend all my life to love, care and protection. It sounds funny, but actually doing it ... you like me crazy.
I keep looking forever, until he realized that he was watching me. I blinked a few times to make sure I came back to reality. I smiled at me, asked if I wanted to sit not. Make your smile as I was spinning, making me dizzy. I can not deny it, of course, because I was feeling very tired then, but above all because of the beautiful boy is in front of me here. I sat down next to me. Never had I felt such anxiety. I do not even dare to ask you a word. But then I decided to move on. It is time for Choi Siwon, I have no way to go back again ... Collect all the brave dare open my mouth to say a word
"I believe in love at first sight you?" - I asked carefully. It sounds really stupid but I think it will be fine. I kept staring at me, and then I looked vault 34 back down at his feet. Perhaps you do not want to answer, then .... Not only that, sometimes you still think I'm an idiot was but. But strange that I left my answer questions
"Uhmmmmmmmmm ... .. If I come up with appropriate reasons, I would not believe it will." - I laughed and she looked at me. Oh God, I could not help myself floating away. I want her to be mine. And again, I, Choi Siwon, stuttering only by a smile. I look at you, then I smile and tell her best
"Whether you have soaked hair and your clothes have confused but I still think that you are so beautiful. Sorry if I'm a bit too blunt, but I did not mean anything to you where teasing. But we are sons, but I just want to ... .. "
"It's okay. I understand that. And also thank you then, I appreciate his feelings. "- I suddenly interrupted me. I was surprised, but I can see a red Budding appeared and grew beautiful white cheeks and behold my luck.
Despite the heavy rain was still falling, but we are constantly talking to each other like that. Nice to be chatting with you. I do not know in how the eyes of others, but to me, this lovely boy really priceless. Nothing can catch this boy I offs.
I could not take my eyes off you. My eyes kept tightly stick

No comments:

Post a Comment